If you edited on fallenlondon.fandom.com at least once prior to 22 March, 2021, you can log in here using the same username and password that you used to log into Fandom. We'll verify your account details and grant you access here.
I'm on vacation! I'll check the recent changes from time to time, but don't expect much activity or great response times. Thanks for understanding :)
My most visible contributions are the new storylet and card page layouts with embedded results. Other notable ones are persuading my bot to include images with all unlock/lock/location information and redesigning item pages.
I don't particularly like tracking my exact CP outside of FL so won't be a great help with figuring out that kind of information most of the time.
I don't like achievements. At all. So there won't be any here.
To-do and would-be-nice list[edit source]
(feel free to steal from it at your leisure!)
- CtD guide: embed more storylet images (like Palace Comp/AA)
- Progress / Disambig / Stories
- many more lists of repeatable item sources (cf. Category:Glim Sources) especially at non-PoSI levels
- further expand Template:IL and use it on more pages
- help with quirk overview pages (cf. Category:Hedonist Gain)
- finish work on heist page
- noteworthy cards, more sorted recommendations
- table listing the ways of becoming and losing Closest To factions, and the requirement/cost (I started work on this already, so maybe don't grab this one… as you'd largely duplicate efforts better spent on other things!)
- living story cleanup: link the story that will start from the message, instead of LS article
- find a better way of representing "linked storylets" (cf. Redirect template)
- generic item/quality/accomplishment/… gain/loss template similar to IL
- pretty tough task all in all
- start collecting layouts in sandbox first (also the weirder, rarer ones)
- get rid of useless empty lines in Action/Fate template
- harder than it sounds
- social action / k&c templates source and output are a bit confusing