If you edited on fallenlondon.fandom.com at least once prior to 22 March, 2021, you can log in here using the same username and password that you used to log into Fandom. We'll verify your account details and grant you access here.
The Shuttered Palace
The Traitor Empress hasn't left the palace in thirty years. Her consort still arranges concerts and banquets in the darkly glittering rooms and dripping gardens. You may be invited. But go carefully. She dislikes sudden movements.
See Category:The Shuttered Palace for cards or storylets that are found in this place or location.
See Category:The Shuttered Palace Moves for actions that change player location to this location.
Unlocked with Route: The Shuttered Palace
Main Quality: Persuasive 60+
Music: Empress at the Window
- Card deck: This location uses the main Fallen London deck.
- In addition, the deck also contains cards that are available only in The Shuttered Palace
- This location forms part of the main Fallen London setting. All locations within the main setting share the same hand and deck. Moving between other locations of the main setting does not affect the hand or the deck size, with the exception of adding or removing location-specific cards to/from the deck.
- The deck in this location is limited to 6 cards (or 10 cards for Exceptional Friends).
- The hand size in this location is determined by your Lodgings.
- If you leave this location and come back later you will start with all the cards that were in your hand when left, except the cards whose unlock requirements you no longer satisfy.
- The inscription on the image for the Shuttered Palace reads the Latin "OMNIS TRADVCTOR TRADITOR" which translates to "EVERY TRANSLATOR IS A TRAITOR".