If you edited on fallenlondon.fandom.com at least once prior to 22 March, 2021, you can log in here using the same username and password that you used to log into Fandom. We'll verify your account details and grant you access here.
From Fallen London Wiki
A lush and stinking amber place of trees and eyed vines and orchids twining round mirror-frames.
See Category:The Mirror-Marches for cards or storylets that are found in this place or location.
See Category:The Mirror-Marches Moves for actions that change player location to this location.
Unlocked with one of:
- Nightmares 8 and 1 x Memory of Light
- Nightmares 8 and Having Recurring Dreams: Is Someone There? 10
Main Quality: Nightmares
Music: Irrigo Below
- Card deck: Cards - The Mirror-Marches
- The deck in this location is limited to 6 cards (or 10 cards for Exceptional Friends).
- The hand size in this location is determined by your Lodgings.
- If you leave this location and come back later you will start with an empty hand.