If you edited on fallenlondon.fandom.com at least once prior to 22 March, 2021, you can log in here using the same username and password that you used to log into Fandom. We'll verify your account details and grant you access here.
The Labyrinth of Tigers
Beasts from every corner of the Unterzee are caged in the Labyrinth. But tigers walk free. There are very few accidents.
See Category:The Labyrinth of Tigers for cards or storylets that are found in this place or location.
See Category:The Labyrinth of Tigers Moves for actions that change player location to this location.
See Breeding Monsters (Guide) for a player-created guide to this location.
Unlocked with Route: The Labyrinth of Tigers
Temporary Unlock: The Ways of the Labyrinth of Tigers or A trip to the Emporium
Main Quality: Dangerous 85+
Music: The Labyrinth of Tigers
- Card deck: This location uses the main Fallen London deck.
- This location forms part of the main Fallen London setting. All locations within the main setting share the same hand and deck. Moving between other locations of the main setting does not affect the hand or the deck size, with the exception of adding or removing location-specific cards to/from the deck.
- The deck in this location is limited to 6 cards (or 10 cards for Exceptional Friends).
- The hand size in this location is determined by your Lodgings.
- If you leave this location and come back later you will start with all the cards that were in your hand when left, except the cards whose unlock requirements you no longer satisfy.
When you first gain admittance to the Labyrinth of Tigers, you can only access the area open to the general public. To explore the inner coils of the labyrinth, you must start the Making Progress in the Labyrinth of Tigers storyline.
- In the Labyrinth of Tigers, Navigating Coil lists the storylets available for each coil.