If you edited on fallenlondon.fandom.com at least once prior to 22 March, 2021, you can log in here using the same username and password that you used to log into Fandom. We'll verify your account details and grant you access here.
In game description: You often go round a problem rather than through it.
See Category:Subtle for pages which require this quality (or specific levels of it), or click to show them.
- Actions that raise this quality
- Actions that lower this quality
- Actions that gain this quirk without losing other quirks
- Actions unlocked at level 4: Immerse yourself in the Game, Rewrite a collection of sea-shanties, Treat your sweetheart to a surprising evening
- 1-2: Cautious as a Cat
- 3-4: Shrewd as a Weasel
- 5-6: Cunning as...why are there no foxes in the city?!
- 7-8: Artful as a Serpent
- 9-11: Wily as a Crocodile
- 12+: Machiavellian
Level 1[edit source]
Level 4[edit source]
- "So sorry - distant relation, honey-addled..." (From the Standard card An Embarrassing Encounter drawn in A Flash Lay)
- Quite a moral afternoon. Let's make sure it's appreciated. (From the Standard card An Afternoon of Good Deeds?)
- Rewrite a collection of sea-shanties
- Adopt a Subtle approach, Adopt a Subtle approach (response)
- Are you a politician?
- Beg your mark to fetch a Constable
- Take the basement passage
- Employ caution (Christmas only)