If you edited on fallenlondon.fandom.com at least once prior to 22 March, 2021, you can log in here using the same username and password that you used to log into Fandom. We'll verify your account details and grant you access here.
Stealth, subtlety, cunning.
Game Instructions: Shadowy improves as you attempt Shadowy tasks - you can improve it faster by spending Hastily Scrawled Warning Notes at your Lodgings.
Wiki note: This is your subtle and cunning skills, allowing you to exploit the dark and fascinating underground that is Fallen London. This is one of the four main Attributes
- Actions that raise this quality
- Actions that lower this quality
See Category:Shadowy for pages which require this quality (or specific levels of it), or click to show them.
See Category:Shadowy Challenge for pages which have a challenge based on this quality, or click to show them.
See Shadowy Items for items that boost this quality.
|Bonus||Permanent Loss||Failures||2nd chance|
|Items||Actions||Suspicion|| Hastily Scrawled Warning Note,|
|0 - 2||(none)|
|3 - 9||Shadowy|
|10 - 14||Sly|
|15 - 19||Stealthy|
|20 - 39||Devious|
|40 - 59||Wily|
|60 - 79||Crafty|
|80 - 99||Sinister|
|100 - 149||Midnight|
|150 - 199||Shrouded in Shadows|
|1 - 70
|60 - 100||The Flit|
|100 - 120||Mahogany Hall||Persuasive|
|110 - 130||Wilmot's End|| Persuasive|
|120 - 130||Doubt Street|
|120 - 130||The Bone Market|
- ↑ Note: These are the challenge levels for the location.
In order to reach 90% you'll usually need around 50% more.
Highest Challenges[edit source]
Actions with a Broad difficulty level of 135 or above.
- 135: Reduced to sparse fare (from The Traitor's Feast, part of the Affair of the Box carousel)
- 135: Finally getting somewhere (from The Traitor's Feast, part of the Affair of the Box carousel)
- 150: Harvesting the hotel (from The Tower of Sun and Moon, requires being involved in the FATE-locked Trade in Souls)
- 180: Lay a false trail to lead them astray (part of Ambition: Nemesis)
- 180: Follow persons of interest (part of Ambition: Bag a Legend)
- 200: Evade them! (part of SMEN)
- 300: Become a Midnighter (from An Unsigned Message)
- 300: Cheat the Widow (from An Implausible Penance: Glim-Smuggling)
- 300: Make a run through the Marshes (from Light Fingers: Ready the Market Beast)
- 500: A challenging theft (from Burglary with the Master Jewel Thief)