If you edited on fallenlondon.fandom.com at least once prior to 22 March, 2021, you can log in here using the same username and password that you used to log into Fandom. We'll verify your account details and grant you access here.
In game description: Nothing can be allowed to stand between you and your goals.
See Category:Ruthless for pages which require this quality (or specific levels of it), or click to show them.
- Actions that raise this quality
- Actions that lower this quality
- Actions that gain this quirk without losing other quirks
Level 1[edit source]
Level 4[edit source]
- Become Closest To:
- Help plant an agent in the Ministry for Public Decency (Faction: Revolutionaries from the Gunpowder and Zeal: the Revolutionaries card.)
- Swear a thieves' oath in the Medusa's Head (Faction: Criminals from the The Alleys of London: the Criminals card.)
- Turn nark on a criminal friend (Faction: Constables from the Court and Cell: the Constables card.)
- Blackmail Mrs Plenty (While becoming Acquainted with Miriam Plenty's Past.)
- An afternoon of mischief! (On the Scandal 2 card An Afternoon of Good Deeds?)
- Do something ruthless (While Courting the Celebrated Artist's Model)
- Encourage the honest folk of Spite to give you 'gifts' (From Unfinished Business in Spite while A Person of Some Importance.)
- Adopt a Ruthless approach, Adopt a Ruthless approach (response) (During An Evening's Loitering. Has no mechanical effect.)
- An opportunity for blackmail! (While Featuring in the Tales of the University.)
- Repent your ruthlessness (From Dabble in the Great Game.)
Level 5[edit source]
- Transform yourself with Orange-Apple Jam spiked with Muscaria Brandy (From the Find a quiet corner to eat your (dish) card in Upper River with a Current Culinary Concoction.)
Level 10[edit source]
- Shout at her to get moving (During Ambition: Light Fingers!)
- You have a tale for it (During Ambition: Nemesis. One less level required for each level of Heartless you have.)