If you edited on fallenlondon.fandom.com at least once prior to 22 March, 2021, you can log in here using the same username and password that you used to log into Fandom. We'll verify your account details and grant you access here.
Rely on your connections with Summerset College to procure a copy
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
There is a cost, the librarian says, for all borrowings from the Beechwood Archive. It should cover a luncheon.
Unlocked with 5 x Comprehensive Bribes, 15 x Bottles of Muscaria Brandy, 15 x Volumes of Collated Research, 1000 x Bottles of Greyfields 1882, Investigating a Conflicted Parson exactly 40, Connected: Summerset 15
The librarian makes a note in a vast ledger[…] They mark your request as a 'donation to the Dean of New Theology's Annual Lecture.'[…] two sub Provosts and a Vice Chancellor must approve the request[…] Should it be found, you'll be able to retrieve it[…]."
[Find the rest of the story at https://www.fallenlondon.com]
Success Instructions: This is an opportune moment to investigate another winner. The story of Beechwood's 'Moral Selection' will continue in due course.
- Error, Investigating a Conflicted Parson is neither a quality nor an item. Please check if Investigating a Conflicted Parson exists, and if it doesn't please create it with the appropriate template.
- You've lost 5 x Comprehensive Bribes
- You've lost 15 x Bottles of Muscaria Brandy
- You've lost 15 x Volumes of Collated Research
- You've lost 1000 x Bottles of Greyfields 1882
- Error, Ambition: Heart's Desire! is neither a quality nor an item. Please check if Ambition: Heart's Desire! exists, and if it doesn't please create it with the appropriate template. You must seek out the original winners of the Marvellous. The Bishop of St Fiacre's and the Manager can provide clues next. (sets Ambition: Heart's Desire! to 240)