If you edited on fallenlondon.fandom.com at least once prior to 22 March, 2021, you can log in here using the same username and password that you used to log into Fandom. We'll verify your account details and grant you access here.
Strength, ferocity, soldiering.
Game Instructions: Dangerous improves as you attempt Dangerous tasks - you can improve it faster by spending Hard-Earned Lessons at your Lodgings.
Wiki note: This is your ability to confront and smash through numerous dangers and horrors of Fallen London. This is one of the four main Attributes.
See Category:Dangerous for pages which require this quality (or specific levels of it), or click to show them.
See Category:Dangerous Challenge for pages which have a challenge based on this quality, or click to show them.
|Bonus||Permanent Loss||Failures||2nd chance|
|Items||Actions||Wounds|| Hard-Earned Lesson,|
Surprise Attack Plan
|0 - 2||(none)|
|3 - 9||Dangerous|
|10 - 14||Menacing|
|15 - 19||Formidable|
|20 - 39||Ferocious|
|40 - 59||Puissant|
|60 - 79||Perilous|
|80 - 99||Lethal!|
|100 - 149||Terrifying|
|150 - 199||A Terrible Power!|
|1 - 70||Watchmaker's Hill|
|60 - 100||Wolfstack Docks|
|100 - 125||The Labyrinth of Tigers|
|110 - 130||The Broad Unterzee|
|120 - 130||Ladybones Road - Velocipede Squad|
- Note: These are the challenge levels for the location.
In order to reach 90% you'll usually need around 50% more.
Highest Challenges[edit source]
Actions with a Broad difficulty level of 130 or above.
- 130: The hard way (from The Jack Case at the end of the Riding the Savage Cobbles carousel; provides 20 bonus dangerous CP.)
- 130: Attack the cavalry (part of Facing the Rat Army)
- 130: Go to its lair (from The Eater of Chains!)
- 130: Ask your Hound of Heaven (from The Eater-of-Chains has Returned!)
- 130: Confront your dreams (part of Marked by the Eater-of-Chains)
- 130: Is that how it is? (part of Ambition: Bag a Legend)
- 144: Training: Monday (part of Ambition: Bag a Legend)
- 150: Lure out the First Assassin (part of Ambition: Bag a Legend)
- 150: A wager of courage (from The Listing Tower)
- 150: Pluck something from the water (part of SMEN)
- 160: Ambush them (part of Ambition: Nemesis)
- 170: Don a mantle of thirsty bombazine and slippers of whisper-satin (part of Ambition: Nemesis)
- 180: A little extortion (from Wolfstack in the Fog)
- 200: Feed it to a Wild Boar (from A Pail of So-Called Snow)
- 202: What new madness is this? (from The Listing Tower)
- 300: Become a Licentiate or Become a Monster-Hunter (from An unsigned message)
- 225-ish?: Follow cold trails and the suspicion of footprints (from Hunting across London; impossible)