If you edited on fallenlondon.fandom.com at least once prior to 22 March, 2021, you can log in here using the same username and password that you used to log into Fandom. We'll verify your account details and grant you access here.
Choose Trickster as your Profession 2
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: The Roof-Tops: Urchins
"You're always one step ahead, aincha? Little Albert's like that. You two would get on like crow and raven. Famous partnership. I can see it now."
Game Instructions: A Profession gives you a single unique item; in this case, a Loathsome Imp. You may only have one Profession at a time.
A loathesome hiss
Little Albert is the first child you've met whose lisp is actually menacing. If he is a child. You ask him once how old he is, and he steals your watch-chain and disappears for a week in a fit of indignation. You don't ask again.
Success Instructions: You can renounce your current Profession at any time by writing a letter from your Lodgings.
- You've lost 5 x Favours: Urchins
- You are now a Trickster
- Error, Loathsome Imp is neither a quality nor an item. Please check if Loathsome Imp exists, and if it doesn't please create it with the appropriate template.
- Error, Making Waves is neither a quality nor an item. Please check if Making Waves exists, and if it doesn't please create it with the appropriate template.
- Error, Daring is neither a quality nor an item. Please check if Daring exists, and if it doesn't please create it with the appropriate template.
- Melancholy is dropping… (-3 CP)